The decision to purchase a play set for your children is an exciting one. Go Configure is here to help make this a reality in your backyard. Their team of service technicians have assembled thousands of play sets in hundreds of configurations and are experts in quality play set installation.
Go Configure focuses on safety, timeliness, and providing customers with peace of mind, so that these play sets can be fully enjoyed for many years to come.
What you can expect when you order the Go Configure assembly service:
- Our professional assembly partners at Go Configure will be closely monitoring your shipment while in-transit. Their goal is to have an installation appointment offered to you within 48hrs of product delivery. The appointment date should be within 15 business days of your delivery depending on weather and specialized team availability among other scheduled installs.
- Please keep in mind this is a complex assembly and favorable weather is required for a successful install. Inclement weather such as rain, ground saturation, temperatures below 40 degrees or extreme heat will delay the installation process and at times unfortunately cause them to not be able to install on a scheduled date.
- Before your installation appointment, please be sure your build site is clear and level and free of any obstructions that may interfere with assembly or play set functionality.
- To ensure a safe play area, they will need an area with at least 6 feet of clearance all the way around the playset footprint.
- On the day of service, 1-2 technicians will arrive at your home to unbox and assemble your play set. They will consolidate the packaging materials and debris and place them in one location, of your choice, on your property
- Team of professionals will come prepared with all tools and equipment necessary for installation and assembly as per the manufacturer’s instructions. Please be prepared to provide an electrical outlet for charging tool batteries.
- Maintenance is important! Please be sure to ask your technician any questions about maintenance that you might have while they are onsite. Your owner’s manual is a great source to reference for this also.
- Go Configure offers a 30 day assembly warranty.
- The Go Configure team is not authorized to haul off or move any existing playset or old equipment.
- Please note that due to manufacturer restrictions, they are not able to assemble any swing set for commercial or multi-family use.
What to prepare for before the assembly team arrives:
- For a complete description of the Go Configure service by product type, please visit their website at: https://www.goconfigure.com/services/
Here you will find site prep tips and space requirements to build your product.
- Our customers can expect curbside delivery with their order. We ask that they prepare to move the items to their home or yard once the product is delivered.
- Please have an adult customer present for the entire installation.
- Please arrange for pets and children to be in a separate area during the entire installation process.
- Please ensure they will have access to an electric power outlet, preferably no more than 200 feet from the installation site.
Due to weather’s unpredictability, Go Configure will typically wait until the day of the appointment to reschedule due to weather conditions if necessary. As a general rule, outdoor assemblies cannot be completed in temperatures under 40*F or in any form of precipitation for the safety of the technician as well as the ability to properly stake the structures into the ground. If conditions fall below 40*F for an extended period, it may be necessary to place the installation on hold. Go Configure will work with consumers in these instances to coordinate installation when the weather is favorable. Go Configure will be unable to execute installation of sets within two weeks if conditions do not allow.
Go Configure's top priority is customer satisfaction. If you should have any issues or questions, please contact the team in their Lisle, Illinois contact center where staff is happy to help you 7 days a week from 8am – 8pm Central Time. You can reach them by calling 833-807-5348.