Go Configure focuses on safety, timeliness, and providing customers with peace of mind, so that these play sets can be fully enjoyed for many years to come.
- After purchasing the service, you will be contacted by Go Configure to set up your assembly appointment. Please keep an eye on your email for important updates.
- Before your installation appointment, please be sure your build site is clear and level and free of any obstructions that may interfere with assembly or play set functionality.
- To ensure a safe play area, they will need an area with at least 6 feet of clearance all the way around the playset footprint.
- On the day of service, 1-2 technicians will arrive at your home to unbox and assemble your play set.
- Team of professionals will come prepared with all tools and equipment necessary for installation and assembly as per the manufacturer’s instructions. Please be prepared to provide an electrical outlet for charging tool batteries.
- Go Configure offers a 30 day assembly warranty.
- The Go Configure team is not authorized to haul off or move any existing playset or old equipment.
- Please note that due to manufacturer restrictions, they are not able to assemble any swing set for commercial or multi-family use.
Go Configure's top priority is customer satisfaction. If you should have any issues or questions, please contact the team in their Lisle, Illinois contact center where staff is happy to help you 7 days a week from 8am – 8pm Central Time. You can reach them by calling 833-807-5348.