Shipping and Delivery Policy
Free Shipping promotions shall be subject to promotional details and we reserve the right to restrict the territories. Only 1 promo code may be used per purchase at checkout.
Estimated shipment times, if available, are provided solely for your convenience and neither KidKraft nor its third-party shipment providers will be liable for any damages or loss as a result of the failure to meet a shipment estimate.
In no event will KidKraft or its third-party shipment providers be responsible for delays in delivery due to natural disasters, inclement weather, governmental acts, or any other situations beyond their reasonable control.
KidKraft will only accept shipments to a valid street address. We do not deliver to P.O. Boxes, Army Post Office (APO) or Fleet Post Office (FPO), and we do not deliver to freight forwarders or forwarding agents.
While our products are sold by major retailers in Hawaii, Alaska, and Puerto Rico, we do not ship products or replacement parts directly to these areas.
For small parcel orders:
- These orders are shipped via UPS Ground/SurePost or FedEx Ground/SmartPost. Once shipped, you can expect your order to arrive in 3-7 days. We currently do not offer overnight or expedited shipping online.
- Free shipping offer is valid on orders shipped via UPS or FedEx totaling $75 or more after discounts and before shipping, handling, and/or taxes are added and applies automatically at checkout.
For LTL outdoor shipments:
- Deliveries are made via truck Monday through Friday and will require someone over the age of 18 to be present. The carrier will call you in advance to schedule a delivery appointment, generally within a 4-hour window. Transporting the item into the home or other areas and disposing of packaging material is the customer’s responsibility. Upon delivery and before you sign the carrier’s delivery receipt, it is important to inspect your package to check that all items are accounted for. If anything is missing or damaged, please note it in detail on the delivery receipt and email KidKraft Customer Care.
- For LTL freight orders, once shipped you can expect your order to arrive within 10-14 days.
- If you are buying a playset, large accessory, or other large/heavy product, it will ship via common carrier freight because of the weight and size of the boxes. The freight delivery service we use is Curbside only which means the driver is NOT responsible for moving the boxes anywhere other than off the truck onto the curb or the lawn. Any assistance you give the driver, whether the driver requests it or you offer, is solely at your own risk. We are not responsible for ANY injury you or anyone else receives from any part of the delivery process.
This Shipping and Delivery Policy is subject to change without notice. The version of this Shipping and Delivery Policy in effect at the time of your purchase will govern your purchase. KidKraft recommends you print or otherwise retain a copy of this Shipping and Delivery Policy at the time of your purchase.
Effective Date: This Shipping and Delivery Policy was last revised on May 18th, 2023.