With more activities than you can shake a premium cedar stick at, the Meadowbrook Playset by KidKraft accommodates up to twelve spirited kids. Front and center: the exciting high-rail wave slide and rugged rock-climbing wall leading to the spacious upper clubhouse. From there, young aerialists can swing across the monkey bars for a drop-in visit to the belt swings and premium glider. Or check out the lower clubhouse, complete with play sink, stove and accessoriesplus a double-sided chalkwall and play clock. Real or make-believe snacks can be served through the large café window in the shaded lower activity area with moveable bench. Meadowbrook is constructed from premium cedar lumber, with safety features like heavy-duty swing hangers and brackets, and extra-wide spacing between swings. Features also include a gable shiplap roof with decorative dormers, ornamental brackets and dual yellow banners. Quantity and quality are in the house with the dazzling Meadowbrook.
- Holds up to twelve children with a maximum weight of 110 lb. per child
- Extra-deep, high-rail wave slide
- Rock-climbing wall
- Monkey bars with ladder
- Premium glider for one or two passengers
- Two belt swings
- Deluxe kitchen with play sink, working play stove and accessories
- Shaded lower activity area with moveable bench
- Two-level clubhouse with working door
- Play clock and double-sided chalkwall
- 100% premium cedar lumber
- Pre-cut, pre-drilled and pre-stained lumber with factory applied, environmentally friendly stain
- Heavy-duty swing brackets and hangers
- Increased spacing between swings
- Pre-assembled panels for easier set-up
- Packaged with detailed, step-by-step assembly instructions
- Five-year limited wooden component warranty
360 View Product Video
185" x 163" x 114"
Cedar Wood, Plastic, Hardware
- Deck Size: 40.75" x 62.75"
- Deck Height: 48"
- Deck to Peak: 64.75" / 63"
- Slide: 85" x 16.5" x 48"
- Swing Beam Length: 88"
- Ground to Swing Beam Height: 81.63"
KidKraft's products are available in multiple versions, which we indicate by adding a letter at the end of the item number. For instance, if a product's item number is 65023A, that means it is a version A of item 65023. These different versions are created when one product is made at more than one location, and this helps KidKraft send the correct replacement parts to customers when needed.