It’s the people and products that make KidKraft the kind of company it is. Our culture is based on passion, accountability, a commitment to our team and a commitment to our customers. We also believe that by nurturing our team’s creative energy, they will consistently deliver amazing products. That’s why good, clean fun has a special place in the KidKraft culture. From our volleyball team, yoga classes, volunteering and birthday celebrations, KidKraft strives to be a hard-working, happy and balanced place to work.
KidKraft is always looking for great talent in Sales, Customer Service, as well as Design (Graphic and Industrial) based in the US. If you don’t see a current opening, please Send us your resume! to inquire with our Human Resources team.
Benefits - KidKraft Toys and Furniture
- Chef on-site that cooks our lunch Monday-Thursday for only $6 a day!
- Free Gym with classes – personal trainer, spin class, and yoga
- Casual dress – wear jeans every day!
- First of month after hire date – insurance benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short Term & Long Term Disability.
- 401k with company matching (after 1 year of employment)
- Paid Time Off (PTO) – Days received per fiscal year based upon relevant work experience of employee (20-35 days).