Create & Cook™ Kitchen Set
Special Price $136.49 was $194.99
Availability: In stock
Ages: 3+ years
Create & Cook™ Kitchen Set
Special Price $136.49 was $194.99
Give kids a play kitchen and play food combo all in one with the KidKraft Create & Cook™ Kitchen Set. The vintage-inspired kitchen in white is a blank slate ready to fit in anywhere. There are tons of doors to open and knobs to turn to keep little hands busy for hours. Fill the kitchen, freezer and cabinets with the included dishes and three full food sets: trendy and yummy avocado toast, peach popsicles, and apple pie. Get ready for endless imaginative play with the Create & Cook™ Kitchen Set.
- Vintage-look kitchen and 56 accessories included
- Oven, cabinet, freezer, refrigerator and microwave doors open and close
- Clicking knobs on oven and sink to help develop fine motor skills
- Cordless phone with hands-free clip
- Includes three Create & Cook™ food sets: Avocado Toast, Apple Pie, and Peach Popsicle
- Choppable fruits with play knife and cutting board
- Includes pot, pan, spatula and two plates
- Kitchen is made of wood to last through many home-cooked meals
You May Also Like
Special Price $179.99 was $239.99
The KidKraft Modern Metallics Farmhouse Play Kitchen rivals any real dream kitchen. With upgraded amenities such as farmhouse sink, tile-look backsplash and built-in chalkboard, this functional and fun wooden kitchen will entertain kids for many meals to come. Teach farm-to-table concepts with the planter boxes that house three carrots and red onions that can be "grown" and "harvested" for cooking. These choppable veggies can be sliced on the cutting board with the pretend knife. Wash them under the faucet, then throw them into a pan and fire up the cooktop. The lights and sounds on both the faucet and the burners provide accurate realism with a burst of magic. There's tons more hands-on play including an ice maker that really dispense ice cubes, knobs that click when turned and three doors that open and close. Serve up the meal on the set of dishes—plates, bowls, cups and utensils. When play is over, store everything in the two wood-grain-look fabric bins. Pretty enough to place in any room in your home, the Modern Metallics Farmhouse Play Kitchen enhances any space.
- Includes 43 pieces of accessories including a full complement of dishes in metallic hues
- Farmhouse sink with lights and running water sounds
- Working ice maker dispenses plastic ice cubes
- Fire-inspired lights and sound cooktop
- Cutting board and pretend knife with 3 "choppable" carrots and 3 onions in pretend herb garden
- Pegs for hanging utensils or pan
- Chalkboard for writing out grocery list (chalk not included)
Special Price $280.49 was $329.99
Make playtime thrice the fun with the KidKraft 3-Piece Wooden Play Kitchen Set. Each piece-—the refrigerator/freezer, the stove/microwave and the faucet/washer—can be moved into the configuration that works for your kids and your home. Each of the modern wooden appliances are customizable to place where best suits you and your family. Move in a line, L-shape or in three separate pieces all around the house to give kids areas to play everywhere. This all-in-one play kitchen has three lights and sounds features—a working ice maker with sounds, a light-up faucet with sounds and burners that make sounds—so kids get that magical realism each time they role play. A 30-piece accessory set of play food and dishes is included so playtime can start right away. Kids will especially love doing laundry in the washer with the play detergent bottle and then ironing clothes with the play iron. With multiple storage shelves and hanging hooks, there's plenty of space to store all pieces out of sight when not in use. The KidKraft 3-Piece Wooden Play Kitchen Set is the ideal choice for multiple kids to play.
- Crafted of premium, recyclable materials for long-lasting play with EZ Kraft Assembly™ and BILT for easier setup
- Refrigerator/freezer has working icemaker with dispensing ice cubes and sounds
- Oven/microwave has lights and sounds burners; knobs click and turn for hands-on fun
- Washer/sink has a faucet that lights up blue and makes water sounds; click and turn knob
- Chalkboard on fridge (chalk not included)
- Multiple storage shelves; hooks for hanging utensils and pan
- Includes 30 accessories, including play food, metal cookware, play iron and detergent bottle
- For digital and 3D assembly instructions, download the free BILT App from the Apple App Store or Google Play
Special Price $188.99 was $209.99
The KidKraft Play Kitchen with Lights & Sounds is a modern approach to playtime. Kids will love the realistic feel of the turning knobs and working appliance doors as they whip up imaginative meals for the family. The icemaker comes to life with lights and sounds. With a subway-tile backsplash, speckled granite-style countertops and pull-down faucet sprayer, this play kitchen will look good in any home.
- Ice maker has realistic lights and sounds
- Oven, microwave, refrigerator and washer doors open and close which kids love
- Large enough for children to play and share together
- Convenient shelving above the sink to organize accessories
- Cordless phone with hands-free clip for added realistic fun
- Removable sink for easy cleanup
- Smart, sturdy wood construction for long-lasting play and fun
- Packaged with detailed, step-by-step assembly instructions
Frequently Bought Together
Rated 3 out of 5 by bob27 from Not worth it Horrible instructions, very unclear, putting this together is an absolute nightmare, not worth the time or money
Date published: 2024-01-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by Ashley F. from Perfect for 2 year old girl Smaller than I anticipated but perfect size for my petite 2 year old girl! She loves it! Comes with a lot of food and accesories!
Date published: 2023-12-27
Rated 1 out of 5 by LHorejs from Looks Cheap and Feels Cheap The vintage kitchen in white was gifted to my son from his grandfather. I was very excited to receive it as I had been eyeing KidKraft products for a few months. However, I was quickly deflated once opening the box.This kitchen is made of thin melamine board - thinner than ready-to-build closets you can find in home improvement stores. I suppose not a huge negative when building things for children - it's not bulky. We received the white color. There were portions of the white veneer chipped off and white paint in its place. Fortunately, within a 90-day window of purchase, you can request replacement parts. Ours in particular was the top counter (sink and stove top). Once approved the part arrived within 5 days. However, we had already assembled the sink faucet, sink handles and the two burners as per Step 1. As we were removing a screw from one of the burners, the anchor with the screw inside broke off from the bottom of the burner. I will have to request another part. Although it is a small kitchen, I do recommend this assembly to have 3 to 4 hands. There are times when extra hands will help balance or stabilize while the first set of hands will hold an Allen wrench and regular wrench. The parts - screws and tools - come in a bubble pack. Each labeled with a letter and quantity, however, there are duplicate letters with different quantities, such as, 2 A’s, 2 G’s, 2 E’s. You will find that one letter will have all silver screws and the duplicate will have white dipped screw tops. The instructions do not tell you when to use the all silver or white dipped. You have to figure out on your own that any screw used on the outside will need the white dipped screw to blend with the white veneer board. And you may find, that you do not have enough white screws and have to use silver anyway. When attaching two pieces of wood together there are these white plastic circles with a score through the middle. They almost look like flathead screw tops themselves. They are located near where two pieces of wood will join because a screw will intersect it, like an anchor. If you screw too fast or too hard, you may miss the click sound once the screw is safely inside. Thus, screwing further in will cause the board to split at this junction. The microwave door is the only door that does not have hinges. It has two metal pegs that sit in the lower and upper horizontal boards. The door is not quite level. Lastly, the plastic is very light and feels cheap. It’s not like plastic from other brands that I cannot say as requested. This lesser quality plastic is the material used for the handles, the phone, sink parts, burners and legs of the kitchen. We are a family that is required to move every few years. This kitchen will not survive a move. I am very sad to say that I will not recommend KidKraft.
Date published: 2023-12-23
Rated 1 out of 5 by J marsh from Bad decision was too hard to assemble. Customer service stinks too
Date published: 2023-12-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by Mimi from First kitchen This is a very cute first kitchen! Easy to assemble and perfect size for my granddaughter.
Date published: 2023-12-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by Cynthia from Great quality for the price My granddaughter loves this. It is great quality. I love that it came with some dishes and the play food.
Date published: 2023-10-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by Margaret from Great little kitchen Our toddler loves this little kitchen and has been playing with it everyday. It did take about 3 hours to put together but is very well constructed and beautiful. We hope it will be used for many years by all our future kiddos!
Date published: 2023-10-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by RCH from Excellent Quality I am not sure where my in-laws got it but we have this exact model and it did not come with any food/props. Make sure to read the product description if you are ordering from another website. 4 hours assembly time with me and my dad - not easy instructions but ultimately worth it.
Date published: 2023-03-20