The old woman who lived in the shoe had so many children she didn’t know what to do. If only she’d had the Summerstone Play / Swing Set by KidKraft. Built to entertain up to ten kids at once, Summerstone combines all the excitement of a playground with the fun of a backyard clubhouse. Activities include a thrilling spiral wave slide, a rugged rock-climbing wall and a roomy swing set with two belt swings and a premium glider for one or two. The two-story clubhouse features loads of shaded play space, plus a café table and bench for snacking or coloring, and a railed balcony for little lookouts. Designed to resemble a real house, Summerstone is crafted from premium cedar with architectural details like a faux stone façade, cross-gable shiplap roof and premium windows with flower boxes. And components come pre-cut, pre-drilled and pre-stained for easier assembly. When children get restless, give boredom the boot with the imaginative Summerstone by KidKraft.
- Holds up to ten children with a maximum weight of 110 lb. per child
- Spiral wave slide
- Rock wall and access ladder combination
- Two belt swings with soft-touch rope
- Premium glider for one or two
- Shaded café table and bench
- Two-level clubhouse with working door
- Railed lookout balcony
- Wooden shiplap roof
- Premium windows with flower boxes
- Materials: 100% premium cedar lumber
- Faux stone façade
- Dimensions: 18’1”L x 10’9”W x 10’10”H
- Pre-cut, pre-drilled and pre-stained lumber with factory-applied, child-friendly stain
- Five-year limited wooden component warranty
- Packaged with detailed, step-by-step assembly instructions
360 View Product Video
18'1"L x 10'9"W x 10'10"H
Cedar Wood, Plastic, Hardware
- Deck Size: 72" x 38"
- Deck Height: 58"
- Deck to Peak: 72"
- Slide: 120" x 21" x 58"
- Swing Beam Length: 83.63"
- Ground to Swing Beam Height: 83.63"
KidKraft's products are available in multiple versions, which we indicate by adding a letter at the end of the item number. For instance, if a product's item number is 65023A, that means it is a version A of item 65023. These different versions are created when one product is made at more than one location, and this helps KidKraft send the correct replacement parts to customers when needed.