Give active, energetic kids plenty of space to run wild in your backyard with the Skyline II Playset by KidKraft. This massive wooden playset creates outdoor fun for up to 13 kids. They’ll love climbing the ladder to peek through the play telescope from the balcony. A giant twist n’ ride tube slide and the high rail wave slide offer fun, thrilling rides. Watch as little toes reach the sky on the two belt swings and kids work together to swing higher on the glide ride. After swinging from the monkey bars, kids can sit on the bench at the lower level serving window for lunch on a pretty, sunny day. Built with 100% cedar lumber and treated with a child-friendly water-based stain, the Skyline II Playset by KidKraft is designed to be aesthetically beautiful, strong and sturdy so that parents can enjoy watching their little ones play in the backyard throughout the years.
- Holds up to 13 children ages 3 to 10 with a maximum weight of 110 lb. per child
- Two level clubhouse with wooden roof and windows with decorative frames
- Attached upper level clubhouse balcony with ladder access and play telescope
- Twist N' ride tube slide offers a thrilling ride
- High rail wave slide for longer, faster ride
- Monkey bars keep kids in motion
- Wooden ladder promotes confidence as kids climb to get to the upper level clubhouse
- 2 belt swings offer great exercise and a glide ride promotes teamwork
- Attached picnic bench by large serving windows and spacious chalkboard
- Dimensions: 18'L x 14’1”W x 9’4”H
- Materials: 100% premium cedar lumber
- Pre-cut, pre-drilled and pre-stained cedar lumber with factory applied, child-safe stain
- Five-year limited wooden component warranty
- Packaged with detailed, step-by-step assembly instructions
KidKraft's products are available in multiple versions, which we indicate by adding a letter at the end of the item number. For instance, if a product's item number is 65023A, that means it is a version A of item 65023. These different versions are created when one product is made at more than one location, and this helps KidKraft send the correct replacement parts to customers when needed.