Whether you’re entertaining one child or up to ten busy youngsters, the Premium Montrose Play / Swing Set has something for everyone. First wow: the completely enclosed jumbo Twist N’ Ride tube slide. Children will also love scrambling up the rock-climbing ladder to the shaded upper-level clubhouse, then whizzing back down the bumpy-fun high-rail wave slide. A pair of sunny yellow belt swings will appeal to free-spirited high-fliers, while the premium glider provides a mellower ride for one or two gentle rockers. Inside, the lower-level clubhouse offers a shady play space and pretend café area with moveable bench. Crafted of premium cedar lumber, Montrose is also as durable as it is imaginative. Big on safety, too, with heavy-duty swing brackets and hangers. Pre-cut and pre-drilled lumber panels are factory assembled for easier set-up—and all is covered by a five-year limited wooden component warranty. Party time or playtime, the multipurpose Montrose is the one for all.
- Holds up to ten children with a maximum weight of 110 lb. per child
- Twist N' Ride tube slide
- High-rail wave slide
- Rock-climbing wall
- Two belt swings
- Premium glider
- Two-level clubhouse with premium windows
- Café area with moveable bench
- 100% premium cedar lumber
- Pre-cut, pre-drilled and pre-stained lumber with kid-friendly, environmentally safe stain
- Pre-assembled panels for easier set-up
- Wooden shiplap roof with decorative truss
- Premium swing components
- Five-year limited wooden component warranty
- Packaged with detailed, step-by-step assembly instructions
360 View Product Video
200" x 137" x 114"
Cedar Wood, Plastic, Hardware
- Deck Size: 41.5" x 41.5"
- Deck Height: 48"
- Deck to Peak: 64.75"
- Straight Slide: 85" x 16.5" x 48"
- Tube Slide: 144' x 24" x 51"
- Swing Beam Length: 88"
- Ground to Swing Beam Height: 81.63"
KidKraft's products are available in multiple versions, which we indicate by adding a letter at the end of the item number. For instance, if a product's item number is 65023A, that means it is a version A of item 65023. These different versions are created when one product is made at more than one location, and this helps KidKraft send the correct replacement parts to customers when needed.