Spark big imaginations and exciting active play for up to five children with the Cedar Summit Greystone Cottage Playhouse by KidKraft. Whether cooking up pretend feasts for hungry friends with the play kitchen and included accessories or delivering the mail in the mailbox with chalkboard surface, kids are going to have a blast creating endless stories as they play. Featuring smooth wood details, an adorable chimney, large windows and a working doorbell, the Cedar Summit Greystone Cottage Playhouse by KidKraft is sure to be your kid’s favorite destination for playtime. Built with 100% cedar lumber and treated with a child-friendly water-based stain, the Cedar Summit Greystone Cottage Playhouse by KidKraft is made with high quality materials and designed to be aesthetically beautiful so that little ones can have big fun in their backyard for years to come.
- Spacious bay windows with plastic decorative frames
- Ringing doorbell by working front door (batteries not included)
- Mailbox with chalkboard front
- Play kitchen with accessories by large serving window
- Pegs for play pans above large serving window
- Play cordless phone with wall holder
- Two clocks with movable hands and chalkboard wall
- Wooden shiplap roof with adorable plastic molded chimney
- For quicker and easier assembly instructions, download the free BILT App from the Apple App Store or Google Play.
- Materials: 100% premium cedar lumber
- Ten-year limited wooden component warranty
- Packaged with detailed, step-by-step assembly instructions
KidKraft's products are available in multiple versions, which we indicate by adding a letter at the end of the item number. For instance, if a product's item number is 65023A, that means it is a version A of item 65023. These different versions are created when one product is made at more than one location, and this helps KidKraft send the correct replacement parts to customers when needed.
View Our Helpful Videos
How to Prepare your Yard for Installation
Your item ships in 1 box;
- Box 1: 51.5" x 44" x 9"; 135 lbs.
Avg. Assembly Time: 3 - 5 Hours
Recommended # of people to assemble: 2