What has a humongous yellow slide and room for ten crazy kids? Our quirky two-level Creston Lodge Playset by KidKraft delivers all that and more. A multi-colored climbing rockwall leads kids (and other mountain goats) to the upper clubhouse, where the giant 12’ Twist N’ Ride tube slide transports them safely back down. Then it’s off to the swing set, for bouts on the belt swings and gymnastic acro bar. Back at the clubhouse, a few surprises await—like a play kitchen complete with stove, sink, utensils and shelf. A mailbox with working flag and door. A play phone and clock with moveable hands. And a chalkboard for creative writing and drawing. Design details abound in the shiplap roof with faux stone chimney, decorative gable truss and arched pane windows. And safety is integral at every point, from the heavy-duty swing chains and hangers to the child-friendly stain on the premium cedar lumber. Whimsical, yes. But the Creston Lodge Playset makes a lot of sense where it counts—in your own back yard.
- Holds up to ten children with a maximum weight of 110 lb. per child
- Twist N’ Ride tube slide
- Multi-colored rock wall
- Two belt swings and acro bar
- Upper clubhouse with premium windows
- Lower clubhouse with working door
- Kitchenette including stove, sink and utensil shelf with accessories
- Clock with moveable hands
- Mailbox with working flag and door
- Play phone
- Wooden shiplap roof with faux stone chimney
- Heavy-duty swing hangers and swing chain
- Materials: 100% premium cedar lumber
- Dimensions: 16’8”L x 7’6”W x 9’6”H
- Pre-cut, pre-drilled and pre-stained lumber with factory-applied, child-friendly stain
- Five-year limited wooden component warranty
- Packaged with detailed, step-by-step assembly instructions
360 View Product Video
200" x 90" x 114"
Cedar Wood, Plastic, Hardware
- Deck Size: 41.5" x 41.5"
- Deck Height: 48"
- Deck to Peak: 64.75"
- Slide: 144" x 24" x 62"
- Swing Beam Length: 88"
- Ground to Swing Beam Height: 81.63"
KidKraft's products are available in multiple versions, which we indicate by adding a letter at the end of the item number. For instance, if a product's item number is 65023A, that means it is a version A of item 65023. These different versions are created when one product is made at more than one location, and this helps KidKraft send the correct replacement parts to customers when needed.
SW-F24953 Assembly Instructions PDF
View Our Helpful Videos
How to Prepare your Yard for Installation
Your item ships in 3 boxes;
- Box 1: 90" x 22" x 3.5"; 85 lbs.
- Box 2: 90" x 44" x 6.75"; 180 lbs.
- Box 3: 36.5" x 29.25" x 21"; 65 lbs.
Avg. Assembly Time: 12 - 18 Hours
Recommended # of people to assemble: 2