Picture a two-level playhouse with its own giant super-slide and swing set to boot. Now picture enough fun activities to entertain ten kids at once. Put them together and you have the mighty, multitasking Cloverdale Wooden Play Set by KidKraft. We could have stopped with the thrilling 12’ Twist N’ Ride tube slide, or the rugged multi-colored rock-climbing wall leading to the gable-roofed upper clubhouse with rounded arch windows. The two classic belt swings would’ve been plenty of fun, even without the premium glider that seats one or two. And we could have left out the play clock with moveable hands or the chalkboard tarp. But that’s just not us. In fact, we even added a few nice things for grownups—like 100% premium cedar lumber and sturdy, pre-assembled panels that make assembly easier. Play set, swing set and all-around wonderland, Cloverdale has something for everyone.
This product is only for use in residential areas and is intended for up to 10 children ages 3 to 10 with a maximum weight of 110 lb. per child
- 12’ Twist N’ Ride tube slide
- Rock-climbing wall
- Premium glider for one or two passengers
- Two belt swings
- Upper clubhouse with shiplap roof
- Lower clubhouse with working door
- Play clock with moveable hands
- Decorative windows and gable truss
- Pre-cut, pre-drilled and pre-stained lumber with factory-applied, child-friendly stain
- Five-year limited wooden component warranty
- Packaged with detailed, step-by-step assembly instructions
360 View Product Video
200" x 90" x 114"
Cedar Wood, Plastic, Hardware
- Deck Size: 41.5" x 41.5"
- Deck Height: 48"
- Deck to Peak: 64.75"
- Slide: 144" x 24" x 62"
- Swing Beam Length: 88"
- Ground to Swing Beam Height: 81.63"
KidKraft's products are available in multiple versions, which we indicate by adding a letter at the end of the item number. For instance, if a product's item number is 65023A, that means it is a version A of item 65023. These different versions are created when one product is made at more than one location, and this helps KidKraft send the correct replacement parts to customers when needed.
SW-F24917 Assembly Instructions PDF
View Our Helpful Videos
How to Prepare your Yard for Installation
This item delivers curbside, total of 4 boxes;
- Box 1: 90” x 22” x 3.5”; 78 lbs.
- Box 2: 90” x 44” x 6.75”; 170 lbs.
- Box 3: 45” x 20.375” x 3”; 18 lbs.
- Box 4: 36.5” x 29.25” x 20.875”; 65 lbs.
Avg. Assembly Time: 12 - 18 Hours
Recommended # of people to assemble: 2