The versatile Brightside Wooden Playset by KidKraft has something for everyone—up to nine active youngsters at once. We’ve jump-started the excitement with a high-rail wave slide—a perennial favorite—followed up by a fun, colorful rockwall for climbing up to the shaded upper level clubhouse with chalkwall tarp. Monkey bars are a must for swinging from the rafters, while high fliers will make a beeline for the two free-hanging belt swings and gymnastic acro bar. Grounded types might opt for a dig in the large, shady sandbox; others may prefer to perch comfortably on the bright yellow stools at the shaded café table. Solid premium cedar construction with a warm, amber pre-stain will have grownups smiling, too—especially since it’s kid-friendly and environmentally safe. In fact, your back yard just might become everyone’s happy place. We don’t call it Brightside for nothing.
- Holds up to nine children with a maximum weight of 110 lb. per child
- High-rail wave slide
- Rock wall with multi-colored rocks
- Upper clubhouse with chalkwall tarp
- Monkey bars with ladder
- Shaded café table with stool seats
- Two belt swings
- Acro bar
- Large sandbox (sand not included)
- Materials: 100% premium cedar lumber
- Pre-cut, pre-drilled and pre-stained cedar lumber with factory applied, child-safe stain
- Five-year limited wooden component warranty
- Packaged with detailed, step-by-step assembly instructions
KidKraft's products are available in multiple versions, which we indicate by adding a letter at the end of the item number. For instance, if a product's item number is 65023A, that means it is a version A of item 65023. These different versions are created when one product is made at more than one location, and this helps KidKraft send the correct replacement parts to customers when needed.
SW-F23210 Assembly Instructions PDF
View Our Helpful Videos
How to Prepare your Yard for Installation
Your item ships in 3 boxes;
- Box 1: 41" x 14.5" x 6"; 30 lbs.
- Box 2: 87" x 20" x 7.25"; 150 lbs.
- Box 3: 85" x 16.5" x 18.25"; 20 lbs.
Avg. Assembly Time: 8 - 10 Hours
Recommended # of people to assemble: 2