Camp & Slide Climber
Availability: In stock
Ages: 18-36 Months
Camp & Slide Climber
Give little explorers the thrill of adventure—right in the comfort of your very own home. The KidKraft Camp & Slide Toddler Climber is an exciting path to building strength, coordination and balance while having loads of fun along the way. Pack a backpack and head to the campsite. Little ones will love setting up base for the day in the arched tent with flap doors and realistic camping graphics. Spread a blanket inside and imagine you're in a cozy forest for the day. Kids will love sharing this experience with friends, siblings or parents. When it's time to hit the trail, emerge on either side and trek up the metal rung ladder or wooden slat ladder to the summit. On the deck, discover sun and moon sliders that kids can hover over to choose their camping activity, such as breakfast, singalong or sleep time. Then, little hikers can slide down to begin the next journey. There's plenty of play for year-round activity with the Camp & Slide Climber from KidKraft.
- Climb up wood or metal ladder to 20" / 50.8cm wood deck; helps develop muscles and coordination
- Slide is just the right size for novices; builds confidence and independence
- Multiple play spaces for growth and development
- Peek-a-boo tent flap hideaway
- Sun and moon sliders help exhibit a sense of time and routines
- Can be used indoors or outdoors
- Made of wood and plastic for durability
You May Also Like
It's game time with the most action-packed climber around. The KidKraft 5-in-1 Sports Climber lets future athletic stars try out different sports in a fun, toddler-sized playset. With a soccer goal, basketball hoop, baseball targets, slide and ladder, there's plenty of action to keep toddlers busy from practice to the pros. Not only will children take aim at their favorite game, they'll also be learning crucial gross motor skills, such as coordination, balance and strength. The 360˚format allows for multiple kids to play at once. Besides bonding with teammates, kids will also learn independence to go up and down the slide on their own or hang out underneath the deck. Not only does the climber build physical skills, it can also help boost mental thinking as well. Keeping score, strategizing on the next move and counting down the time clock are ways to incorporate a little light learning into the play. Overall, the 5-in-1 Sports Climber from KidKraft is a winner.
- Climb up wood ladder to 20" / 50.8cm wood deck; helps develop muscles and coordination
- Slide just the right size for novices; builds confidence and independence
- Score baskets with basketball hoop and swish through the net
- Kick goals into soccer net
- Comes with 3 junior-sized balls: soccer, basketball and baseball
- EZ Kraft Assembly™ for less build time and more play time
Special Price £45.15 was £104.99
Break out of your shell and practice stability on the KidKraft Turtle Totter Balance Beam. Adorable turtles easily slide into a trio of wooden beams to create an instant obstacle course. Pretend you are crossing a river and your tortoise friends help guide you across. Watch out — one turtle has a tickly belly! You’ll know by the squeaky sound when you step on its back. Set up a zigzag pattern, square or a long straight line. Want more of a challenge? Flip a turltle over and attach with key and it becomes a wobble board for a shaky-fun surprise. You can even stack the turtles to create extra height to climb. It’s easy to move around in an instant; no hardware or tools needed!
- Crafted of premium, recyclable materials for long-lasting play
- Encourage balance in a fun way—hopping from shell to shell!
- Build gross motor skills with unlimited opportunities for climbing, crawling, walking and coordination
- Jumpstart self confidence with low-level beams that are easy to navigate
- Ignite imagination with various scenarios for creative ways to play
- Three wooden beams are sturdy and aesthetically pleasing
- Four plastic turtle balance stations (one with squeaky noise)
- Balance beam doubles as a wobble balance board
- Multiple configurable setups keep the route fresh
- Turtles can stack to create elevation change and ramp
- Easy to set up and reconfigure; no hardware required
Special Price £125.99 was £139.99
The perfect backyard campout, the KidKraft A-Frame Hideaway & Climber is an intelligent design that promotes exercise and leisure in one single structure. Kids can use the rock wall side to climb to the top! Once they reach the summit, they can ring the bell to let everyone know that they made it! Beneath the summit, lies a secret hideaway. With a space themed canvas placed at both the front and back, kids will find their own secret hideaway! One side allows a nice breeze through a window! The perfect size for any backyard, kids will be able to explore endless outlets for imaginative play!
- Window on one side with stars and moon graphics
- Fabric tent front and back doors
- Climbing wall with six rocks
- Bell on the roof to signal your summit
- Packaged with detailed, step-by-step assembly instructions
Frequently Bought Together
Cozy Escape Playhouse - Navy
Special Price £1,286.99 was £1,429.99
Hobby Workshop Wooden Playhouse
Special Price £412.49 was £549.99
Double Chaise Lounge with Cup Holders - Gray
Special Price £144.49 was £169.99
Rated 4 out of 5 by AnnetteW. from Schön, Kind freut sich drüber Schön, das Holz könnte besser verarbeitet sein für kleine Kinder
Date published: 2023-04-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by Sue from Great product for toddlers! Great product and perfectly designed for toddlers! My 17 month old loves it. I do have to supervise him, as he’s still learning to climb and keep balance. But it’s great learning and practice for him. It’s very sturdy, but still light weight and easy to move into different rooms.
Date published: 2023-04-04
Rated 4 out of 5 by Diana S from Slide baby slide!! Great slide for my 1 year old with a few exceptions, the wood slats are too close together on the wood side making it hard to climb on, the back plastic sliders are a joke as is the sticker because neither stays on. Why bother?
Date published: 2023-04-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by H from Great toy Not too large to have indoors. Simple just lot of screws. 20monther loves it
Date published: 2023-03-19
Rated 1 out of 5 by Carina from A waste, it's in box, while my girls have nothing While putting it together, the wood chipped in several places. After 2 days, 2 screws that hold the ladder in came out. The screws don't go in far enough. This isn't safe for toddlers. I called to return it and was told that I couldn't return because I opened it. How am I suppose to know if it will work for us or safe if I don't use it. I don't plan on buying another products and willtell everyoneIknow to do the same. If I buy anything, it will be through a place like Wal-Mart with a good return policy.
Date published: 2023-03-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jelena from 20 months old girl loves it I bought this for my daughter to keep her active during winder time and she loves it! It took me and my husband 2 hours to put it together, but it was worth the effort!
Date published: 2023-02-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by Megan W from Love this toy! We purchased this for our almost 2-year old son for Christmas and he loves it. The size is perfect for our living room. It doesn’t take up a lot of space but is big enough for him to climb on and slide down. The product is sturdy too and didn’t take a lot of time to put together - a drill is helpful to have. Great product!
Date published: 2023-01-26
Rated 4 out of 5 by Amber from Only 1 issue I dont like the hooks that hold the cloth. They come off too easy and my toddler loves to remove them. Other than that we love it!
Date published: 2023-01-05
What age is this product suitable from?
Hello, this item is recommended for ages 18-36 months. Thanks! KidKraft
Date published: 2023-03-13
Can this be kept outside (like the big kids' climbing structures/playgrounds made by KidKraft)?
The climber is made for outdoor use as well as indoor and can be left outdoors.-The KidKraft Customer Care Team #14006
Date published: 2023-01-18
What is the max weight this is rated to hold?
The maximum weight capacity per child is 42 lbs.-The KidKraft Customer Care Team #14013
Date published: 2022-07-25