Spark exciting exploration, fun and discovery in the backyard with the Cedar Summit Stirling Manor Playset by KidKraft.
Designed to encourage energetic play and big enough for 12 active kids to enjoy at the same time, this exciting playset features a two level clubhouse with a wooden shiplap roof. Adventurous kids will develop strength and confidence as they access the upper level clubhouse by way of the monkey bars or ladder with rock grips. Once at the top of the clubhouse, kids can comfortably zip down the high rail wave slide. After hanging upside down on the acro bar, kids can swing to the sky on the two belt swings. A movable bench by the lower level clubhouse allows for imaginative, flexible play as kids put on puppet shows or serve up pretend lunches at the large windows.
Built with 100% cedar lumber and treated with a child-friendly water-based stain, the Cedar Summit Stirling Manor Playset by KidKraft is designed to be aesthetically pleasing and built to last so kids can have big fun in their backyard for years to come!
IMPORTANT: This product is only for use in residential areas and is intended for up to 12 children ages 3 to 10 with a maximum weight of 110 lb. per child.
- Holds up to twelve children with a maximum weight of 110 lb. per child
- Two level clubhouse with wooden shiplap roof, decorative framed windows and shaded awning
- High rail wave slide offers a safe, secure ride
- Ladder with rock wall grips and safety handles promotes strength and confidence
- 2 belt swings and 1 acro bar with grips offer great exercise
- Monkey bars keep kids in motion
- Play clock with movable hands teaches time and movable bench allows flexible play
- Pre-assembled panels for rapid assembly
- Materials: 100% cedar lumber
- Child-friendly water-based stain
- Heavy duty swing brackets, hangers and beams
- Step-by-step assembly instructions included
- Assembled dimensions: 16’9”L x 11’5”W x 9’5”H
KidKraft's products are available in multiple versions, which we indicate by adding a letter at the end of the item number. For instance, if a product's item number is 65023A, that means it is a version A of item 65023. These different versions are created when one product is made at more than one location, and this helps KidKraft send the correct replacement parts to customers when needed.
Click here to view our helpful safety zone video
This item delivers curbside, total of 5 boxes;
- Box 1: 72” x 12.5” x 3”; 27 lbs.
- Box 2: 43.5” x 21.75” x 11.75”; 81.5 lbs.
- Box 3: 89.5” x 15” x 9.75”; 134.5 lbs.
- Box 4: 46” x 22” x 6”; 33 lbs.
- Box 5: 84” x 16.5” x 8.25”; 20 lbs.