Whether it’s operating as a pretend fort or a kid-style restaurant, the Laurentian Playset by KidKraft packs enough activities to entertain up to ten youngsters. Children will instantly flock to the exciting high-rail wave slide. And who could resist climbing the multi-colored rock wall to the cozy upper-level clubhouse? A quick swing across the monkey bars and it’s off to the belt swings and premium glider. And when the play clock with movable hands says it’s snack time, a trip to the café table and bench promises tasty treats (real or make-believe) served up from the play kitchen, complete with stove, sink, utensil shelf and accessories. The tented canopy roof with high-flying yellow banners lends the look of a rugged outland post—exemplary of the detailing you’ll find in the imaginative Laurentian. And 100% premium cedar construction means you’ll enjoy it for years to come. Creative, high-quality play for the little ones you love. That’s what Laurentian is all about.
- Holds up to ten children with a maximum weight of 110 lb. (49.9 kg.) per child
- High-rail wave slide
- Rockwall with multi-colored rocks
- Monkey bars with ladder
- Two-level clubhouse
- Two belt swings
- Premium glider for one or two passengers
- Deluxe kitchen set with play sink, stove, and utensil shelf with accessories
- Café table with bench
- Clock with moveable hands and chalkboard
- Tented canopy roof with pennant banners
- Premium cedar lumber with child-friendly stain
- Materials: 100% premium cedar lumber
- Dimensions: 13’3”L x 12’9”W x 10’6”H
- Pre-cut, pre-drilled and pre-stained lumber with factory-applied, child-friendly stain
- Five-year limited wooden component warranty
- Packaged with detailed, step-by-step assembly instructions
360 View Product Video
4.04 m x 3.9 m x 3.2 m
Cedar Wood, Plastic, Hardware
- Deck Size: 97.8 x 82.5
- Deck Height: 122
- Deck to Peak: 148.5
- Slide: 216 x 42 x 122
- Swing Beam Length: 212.4
- Ground to Swing Beam Height: 213
KidKraft's products are available in multiple versions, which we indicate by adding a letter at the end of the item number. For instance, if a product's item number is 65023A, that means it is a version A of item 65023. These different versions are created when one product is made at more than one location, and this helps KidKraft send the correct replacement parts to customers when needed.
SW-F23280 Assembly Instructions PDF
View Our Helpful Videos
How to Prepare your Yard for Installation
Your item ships in 3 boxes;
- Box 1: 94 x 43.18 x 29.5 cm; 25.8 kg.
- Box 2: 227.3 x 53.34 x 19 cm; 69.0 kg.
- Box 3: 215.9 x 41.9 x 21 cm; 9.0 kg.
Avg. Assembly Time: 8 - 10 Hours
Recommended # of people to assemble: 2